Saturday 10 August 2013

#66 - august

Happy August!  Here's a new challenge.....and our winner will be our OCTOBER GUEST!!!! (as well as winning the lovely prize from Lesley!!)


I love these colours together and this moodboard! There is a twist to this challenge....USE CHIPBOARD! Show us how you use your chipboard....do you stamp it, leave it naked, gloss it, paint it.....we want to know!!!

We have a special guest with us this month - Please welcome Riikka Kovasin (Wooooo!)

Here is a little about Riikka



Hello! I'm delighted and honored to be guest designing for Punky Scraps!

I'm Riikka Kovasin - a Finnish mixed media style scrapbooker. I'm happiest when I can combine my love to beautiful products to chance to get messy!

I'm married and I have two daughters. My family is a constant source of inspiration and give topics for my pages. I also love to scrapbook the everyday and the little things.

I found the wonderful world of patterned papers in autumn 2009 and have been doing pages ever since. From layering papers my style has evolved to more "mixed media" so I usually use paints, mists and other media in my layouts. I also love to layer and cluster!

Please, come and meet me in my blog Paperilitiin (paperiliitin.blogspot.com)! You can also find me from social media like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.


Here is what Riikka created with the mood board:


(My daughter's name isn't Kristina, but one day she decided that she don't like her own name, and wants to be Kristina instead)


Chipboard? I like to mix mine up! I like naked ones and stamped - the word dream is chalked and then stamped.


Sara

I love the colors in the picture, it's not a combination I usually use, and that makes it even more fun! The layout is about me, and how I love to change my hairstyle...


Elisabetta

I was inspired from the colors, the flowers and I used a mix of different chipboards.


Marie 

I was inspired by the picture with the woman holding a gorgeous bouquet of flowers, and I choose to make a card this time. 

 Lesley


I absolutely loved the inspiration this month. 
The colours were very appealing for my paint inspired photo!

Helene

I did not decorate my chipboards as I liked them a bit “raw” together with all those colors.

Lee


I like my chipboard like I like my exotic dancers, all blinged out or naked.


Kerry:
I took my inspiration from the shoes and the flowers and scrapped a photo of my battered converse. I left the chipboard raw but added a bit of bling.

 You have until September 15th to link up your entries! We can't wait to see what you create :D 

Just remember - use the mood board to inspire you in ANY way at all and use chipboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and playing along with the punky scrap rebels!!
xxx